Monday, November 5, 2012

Shopping Local- Part 1

With Thanksgiving around the corner and Christmas on the horizon my brain has been locked on one thing, shopping. I have posted a lot about online shopping, we have talked a little bit about shopping at big box stores, and great daily deals have been posted. 

There is something that I feel should be addressed, though, and that is shopping locally. I would love to hear from you, my readers, how you feel about shopping locally. Here are some of the questions I am asking:
  • What are some of the reasons you do or don't? 
  • What do you feel are the pros and cons? 
  • Do you currently shop locally or have you ever?
  • If you don't, what would have to change to make you start?
I am looking for your feelings on this topic because I am in the process of writing a piece on shopping locally and want to know how you feel about local businesses or what things you wish to see change. I hope to hear from a lot of you so that I may share whatever knowledge I can with all of you.

Thank you in advance for your input! Happy Couponing! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment