Friday, October 19, 2012

DEAL! Kids Superhero Cape

Here is a great deal from Living Social; $15 for $30 to spend at Powercapes.com. Pair it with Ebates and get $0.30 CB. You can create a custom cape just for your child! I actually bought one of these vouchers and created a cape for my daughter for Christmas. I already received it and I think it is absolutely adorable!

Something about LivingSocial I think you should know, you can get your voucher for free! After you purchase your voucher get 3 other people to buy the same one through your referral link and you will get yours for free!

Right now Powercapes.com is having a sale on their custom capes for $24.95. If you buy just the custom cape and use your voucher it will cover the shipping costs! It's a win win!


Click here to go to this deal!

Leave a comment with any questions. Happy couponing! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment