Tuesday, October 16, 2012

K-Mart Deals!




This week at K-mart you can get $10 Catalina when you spend $30 on certain P&G products. A few things to remember about K-Mart (1) They will double up to 5 MQ (manufacture coupon) on like items with a value up to AND INCLUDING $1.00. (2) The $10 WYB (when you buy) $30 is calculated before coupons.
 




Included in the list of items is Gain Fabric Softener and Downy Fabric Softener. So here is one way you can work it:

You Buy:
- 5 Gain Fabric Softener

- 5 Downy Fabric Softener
Your Total: $30


Use Coupons:
- Five $1/1 Gain in RP 9/16 (Red Plum insert from 9/16)
- Five $1/1 Downy in pg 9/30 (Proctor & Gamble insert from 9/30)

You Spend: $10

***You MUST use your SYW (Save your way) Rewards card. These are easy to sign up for, they are like grocery store cards.***

You will get $10 back good to use instantly. So... rinse and repeat.

If you do not have 20 or so inserts sitting around you can use a coupon clipping service or Ebay. I have used both a couple of times to get some hot coupons! Like when I scored 6 bottles of nail polish for $0.12. I believe I paid a $0.40 handling fee, so it ended up being $0.09 a bottle. You can't complain. I usually do the math before I go ahead and pay a handling and postage for coupons to make sure that it is still worth it. I usually use Coupon Dede. I get my coupons about 2 days after I place my order so I don't run into the trouble of missing the sale before I get the coupons. Right now you could get each coupon for a $0.12 handling fee.

If you bought 20 of each @ $0.12 =  $4.80 + $0.95 (postage)= $5.75

With the initial $10.00 you will spend plus the amount for the coupons. Your total for 40 bottles of fabric softener would be $15.75 which is $0.40 a bottle. You will be set for a year (maybe longer!) and only spend $15.75.


Leave a comment with any questions. Happy couponing! : )


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you opened this blog, Jen! I have been feeling like I need to get in on this whole couponing thing, but it seemed too complicated and involved to even start. I trust you to navigate me through it, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete